Cambridge United FC are looking to appoint a Head of Medical, commencing ASAP...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Physiotherapist to join our highly committed team in order to lead the medical department.
The successful applicant will be:
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council as a Physiotherapist
- Experienced in working in professional sport for at least 3 years
- Highly organised and able to set clear priorities in managing their workload
- Able to communicate clearly and positively with staff and players
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Able to show an innovative approach to problem solving
- Able to work flexibly and creatively
- Able to show autonomy in decision making but cooperate with the MDT
- A strong team player
- A person who demonstrates excellent initiative
- Closing Date: Wednesday 6th July 2022
- Interview Date: Week beginning 11th July 2022
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.