Cambridge United FC is looking to appoint an Academy Driver, commencing ASAP...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Academy Driver to join our highly committed team.
The Academy Driver will be responsible for transporting Academy players to and from training, host family accommodation, the Abbey Stadium and match venues in a safe and lawful manner.
The successful applicant will be:
- Hold a PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) entitlement (D or D1)
- Have previous driving experience and hold a clean, valid driver’s licence
- Experienced in a similar role
- Able to communicate clearly and positively with staff
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Able to show a ‘can-do’ attitude and seek solutions to problems
- is happy and co-operative, able to work on own initiative
- A strong team player.
- A person who demonstrates excellent initiative.
CUFC will carry out A DBS Check for the successful applicant
- Salary: £15 per hour
- Working Hours: 8 hours, 1-2 days per week and 40 weeks per year
- Closing Date: Friday 8th July 2022
- Interview Date: Week commencing 11th July 2022
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we consider that we have received an appropriate number of suitable candidates for the post.
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.