Cambridge United is hiring a Girls Development Centre Coach...
This role is a part-time position to coach within our gifted & talented Girls Development Centres (GDC). Our GDC sessions take place Monday- Friday and are based at different venues around Cambridgeshire. This is a great opportunity for those who have experience and a passion for coaching within football and would like to be involved within a professional club.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To coach and support female players holistic development aged between 8-16, within our Girls Development Centres.
- To follow, implement and/or adapt a 30-week training syllabus as set by the GDC Manager.
- To work closely with the GDC Manager to identify top-performing players suitable for player progression into the Club's Girls Elite Centre.
- To complete reports which will provide players with feedback on their technical, tactical, physical and psychological performance.
- To assist with developmental fixtures which normally take place within the school holiday periods.
- To complete and log accurate player attendance records to each session.
- To attend CPD events in order to continually develop you own personal skills and knowledge alongside utilising and implementing these skills to improve the quality of GDC delivery.
- It is essential that any candidate looking to apply for this role has their FA Level 1 coaching badge or higher and has had experience coaching within youth football. Those with Sport Relevant Degrees can also be considered dependent on prior experience and qualifications.
- Pay is competitive and dependent on qualifications and experience.
For more information and to apply for the role, please click here.
The person appointed to this post will have contact with children. Therefore, the post holder will require an enhanced FA Disclosure Barring Service check.
Cambridge United FC is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, gender, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background or any other inappropriate distinction or characteristic covered by the Equality Act 2010.