The organisation of Cambridge United’s away travel will be changing for the upcoming season, to move in-line with the processes used by the majority of EFL clubs...
With current indications showing that supporters will be allowed back into EFL stadiums next season, Cambridge Fans United (CFU) will be running away coach travel based on the following criteria:
- All coach seats will be the same price for everyone regardless of age
- Under 18s MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult
- A minimum of 40 people booked on and paid for will be needed to run each coach. If the minimum number isn't reached a week before the match, the coach will be cancelled at no cost, allowing supporters enough time to find an alternative means of travel
- If you have paid for a seat and are unable to travel at the last minute, CFU will do our best to re-sell your seat. If it is re-sold, you will get a refund.
- There will be online booking and booking available from the CFU caravan at the Abbey Stadium on Matchdays
- If demand is high and one coach is filled, a waiting list will be formed and if demand for a second or larger coach is required, one will be hired
- If the coach arrives late at the match or the coach has have already left the stadium and the match is called off, there will not be a refund
Based on the above points of order, CFU is gauging the interest of Away Travel by asking supporters to fill-in the following survey:
For more information, please email email@example.com.