Don’t miss the chance to Message Mather, with the U’s CEO taking charge of the Club’s social media accounts on Thursday evening for a Season Ticket Q & A.
United supporters will be able to ask any and every question they have relating to the process for securing 2020/21 season tickets, directly to Cambridge United’s Chief Executive Ian Mather, who will be across the Club’s Twitter and Facebook accounts between 5pm-6pm Thursday evening.
Cambridge United wants to ensure all supporters are clear and have a full understanding of the 2020/21 season ticket situation, before they go on sale Monday. Therefore the #CUFCMessageMather takeover on Thursday will give fans the chance to put any queries directly to Ian.
Yesterday, Cambridge United announced that the Football Club would be placing 1,000 season tickets for 2020/21 on sale on Monday 24th August, as well as details about the two stage process for supporters to guarantee a place at the Abbey when crowds are permitted this season.
The key points of the announcement were:
- Season tickets on sale 9am Monday 24th August
- Priority purchase to existing 19/20 ST holders between 9am Monday and 4pm Thursday
- Capped at 1,000 due to limited capacity at the Abbey when crowds return
- Club introduces two stage process that will guarantee season ticket holders a place at every possible match with crowds
- Supporter Social bubbles will play a key role in Club’s ground capacity for each game
- Club CANNOT guarantee an exact seat - very unlikely fans will have exact seat they want because of the social bubble situation
- Free streaming through iFollow to season ticket holders for all home games and Club working hard to make all away games free too, subject to EFL approval