Cambridge United are pleased to announce construction and property consultancy, Stace as sponsors of the U’s Business Networking Group, the 100 Club.
As part of the deal, the Business Club will be referred to as “The Stace 100 Club, in partnership with Cambridge United”, with immediate effect.
Stace was founded 60 years ago and has offices in Cambridge, Birmingham, Leeds, London and Epping. Their recent projects include delivering a world class training lodge facility for Tottenham Hotspur FC and the recently opened Maurice Wilkes Building located opposite Cambridge Science Park.
The commercial partnership includes Stace branding at the Abbey Stadium and Stace sponsoring a league match in the 2019/20 campaign.
Cambridge United Head of Partnerships, Nick Fairbairn commented: “We started the 100 club from scratch in May 2018 as a way to engage with the local business community as well as grow a fresh revenue stream for the Club. To have expanded so quickly and to now secure a headline sponsor of the stature of Stace is absolutely brilliant. James and his team have been really supportive since we first met last season, and we see this as a long-term partnership with a top-class company.”
James Darbyshire, Partner at Stace LLP added: “We are incredibly proud to announce our partnership with Cambridge United. A key objective for Stace is to continue to grow and build our relationship with the Cambridge community. Partnering with the U’s on the Stace 100 Club we look forward to being part of a leading business hub in Cambridge. Importantly, we look forward to seeing Cambridge back on the pitch for the 19/20 season.”
What is the Stace 100 Club?
The Stace 100 Club, in partnership with Cambridge United regularly brings together local companies to network and share working philosophies and successes, as well as providing a range of benefits for staff and clients alike.
Benefits to local companies signed up to a 100 Club membership include:
- Invites to networking events with guest speakers and player appearances.
- Club Cambridge hospitality tickets for selected matches.
- 10 Main Stand tickets per season for selected matches to be distributed to company employees and clients.
- Opportunities to promote your business to Cambridge United supporters.
- Company logo on the Stace 100 Club page in the matchday programme.
- Company logo on Stace 100 Club signage within the hospitality suites at the Abbey Stadium.
- Discounted room hire for at the Abbey Stadium for events and conferences.
- One first team player appearance at your business per season.
If you are interested in finding out more information about how you can join The Stace 100 Club, in partnership with Cambridge United - please contact Nick.Fairbairn@cambridge-United.co.uk or call 01223 632 125.