Over 30 local businesses joined Cambridge United at the U’s most recent ‘100 Club’ event last week, hosted at the Football Club's training ground.
The business club, which is now into it's second season, regularly brings together local companies to network and share working philosophies and successes, as well as providing a range of benefits for staff and clients alike.
The most recent event which took place last Thursday on a spectacular afternoon at the Inc. Training Ground, was hosted by Cambridge United's Head of Partnerships Nick Fairbairn alongside Head Coach Colin Calderwood and fellow first team staff Mark Bonner and Kevin Pilkington.
Benefits to local companies signed up to a 100 Club membership include:
- Invites to networking events with guest speakers and player appearance
- Club Cambridge hospitality tickets for selected matches
- 10 Main Stand tickets per season for selected matches to be distributed to company employees and clients
- Opportunities to promote your business to Cambridge United supporters.
- Company logo on the 100 Club page in the matchday programme
- Company logo on 100 Club signage within the hospitality suites at the Abbey Stadium
- Discounted room hire for at the Abbey Stadium for events and conferences
- One first team player appearance at your business per season
If you are interested in finding out more information about how you can join Cambridge United’s “100 Club” - please contact Nick.Fairbairn@cambridge-united.co.uk or call 01223 632 125.