Cambridge United are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual with a passion for marketing, and experience of sports coaching, to manage our Holiday Course programme and Match-Day Children’s activities.
It is preferable that you have at least 2 years’ sports coaching experience, and at least 1 years’ marketing experience.
The role will be a permanent, full-time position with a competitive basic salary and performance-related bonuses. Based at The Abbey Stadium, you will be required to work from 9-5 on weekdays, and all home match days.
If you wish to apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5PM on 31st October 2018.
For further information about the roles and responsibilities, please see below:
· To meet/exceed the financial targets for the Community Sport Programme.
· To grow the Holiday Course programme effectively within agreed time periods, focusing on geographic spread and/or participation numbers.
· To work effectively to market our Holiday Course programme to current & potential participants, both centrally and locally.
· To work effectively with the School Sport operation to leverage our presence in schools, to sell holiday courses.
· To ensure the programme is adequately staffed.
· To oversee, prepare and co-ordinate the quality of delivery for these courses.
· To market, organize, and meet/exceed financial targets for match day products including Mascots, Matchday Experience & birthday parties.
· To market and manage our Junior U’s membership scheme.