Cambridge United launch half season memberships for the U’s business and networking club – The 100 Club.
The business club, which was introduced ahead of the 2018/19 season, aims to regularly bring together local companies to network and share working philosophies and successes, as well as providing a range of benefits for staff and clients alike.
The businesses already signed up to ‘The 100 Club’ represent the diverse range of industries within and around Cambridge, including pharmaceuticals, property, data and communications, accountancy and construction.
So why not join them and share your company’s experiences by signing up for the remainder of the 2018/19 season for a reduced £300+VAT?
Benefits of the 100 Club include:
• Invites to networking events with guest speakers and player appearances
• Club Cambridge hospitality tickets for selected matches
• Tickets for selected matches to be distributed to staff
• Opportunities to promote your business to Cambridge United supporters.
• Your company logo in the 100 Club page in the matchday programme
• Your Company logo on 100 Club signage within the hospitality suites at the Abbey Stadium
• Discounted room hire for at the Abbey Stadium for events and conferences
• One first team player appearance at your business per season
NEXT 100 CLUB EVENT:
The 100 Club’s next event will be held on 1st February 2019 within Cambridge United’s Premier Travel Hospitality Suite. As well as the chance to network amongst fellow 100 Club members once again, the event will also include a talk with guest speaker Christoph Loch, Cambridge United Director and Dean of the Cambridge Judge Business School.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
The fee for a half season membership is £300 + VAT, and to sign up please email Nick.Fairbairn@cambridge-united.co.uk or call 01223 632 125 today.