Over 50 local businesses joined Cambridge United at the U’s most recent ‘100 Club’ event last month, hosted by club partner Barons Cambridge BMW.
The business club, which was introduced ahead of the 2018/19 season, aims to regularly bring together local companies to network and share working philosophies and successes, as well as providing a range of benefits for staff and clients alike.
The recent event which took place within the spectacular showroom at Barons Cambridge BMW in Cambourne, was hosted by Cambridge United Head of Partnerships Nick Fairbairn and also saw attendees receive presentations from both Head of Football Ben Strang and Head Coach Joe Dunne.
The businesses in attendance represented the diverse range of industries within and around Cambridge, including pharmaceuticals, property, data and communications, accountancy and construction.
Benefits of the 100 Club include:
- Invites to networking events with guest speakers and player appearance
- Five Club Cambridge hospitality tickets for selected matches
- Ten Main Stand tickets per season for selected matches
- Opportunities to promote your business to Cambridge United supporters.
- Your company logo in the 100 Club page in the matchday programme
- Your Company logo on 100 Club signage within the hospitality suites at the Abbey Stadium
- Discounted room hire for at the Abbey Stadium for events and conferences
- One first team player appearance at your business per season
Latest companies to join the 100 Club include Stace, a construction and property consultancy, and 3B Data Security who specialise in data forensics, incident response and data breach management services.
If you are interested in finding out more information about how you can join Cambridge United’s “100 Club” then please contact Nick.Fairbairn@cambridge-united.co.uk or call 01223 632 125.