Cambridge United were delighted to launch the 100 Club on Friday – a Business Club for the 2018/19 season designed to bring together 100 local companies and provide a range of benefits for staff and clients alike.
Nearly 50 businesses were in attendance for the event in the Premier Travel Hospitality Suite, representing a diverse range of industries including pharmaceuticals, property, data and communications, accountancy and construction.
The event was hosted by the Club’s Head of Partnerships, Nick Fairbairn, and featured a question and answer session with Jon Stump, Finance Director of the U’s front of shirt sponsor, Mick George, as well as a talk from Assistant Head Coach, Mark Bonner, on the Club’s philosophy on the development of young players.
Benefits of the 100 Club include:
• Invites to networking events with guest speakers and player appearances
• Five Club Cambridge hospitality tickets for selected matches
• Ten Main Stand tickets per season for selected matches
• Opportunities to promote your business to Cambridge United supporters.
• Your company logo in the 100 Club page in the matchday programme
• Your Company logo on 100 Club signage within the hospitality suites at the Abbey Stadium
• Discounted room hire for at the Abbey Stadium for events and conferences
• One first team player appearance at your business per season
Head of Partnerships Nick Fairbairn: “We’re really excited about the 100 Club and the launch was a real success. There was an excellent turn out on Friday which again demonstrated that we can bring business people together to help build their network so they can realise opportunities that arise from being associated with Cambridge United. There are many groups in Cambridge which provide networking opportunities, but as a football Club, we can offer some unique benefits that set us apart. It also helps of course that football is such a universally popular sport which always provokes debate and discussion”.
The 100 Club’s next event will be held in September, with details to be released shortly. The fee to join is just £500 plus VAT for the 2018/19 season, to sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223632125.