As official kit-sponsors of Cambridge United FC, Mick George Ltd are offering the chance for one lucky Junior Cambridge United fan to lead the team out onto the pitch for their first home game of the 2018/19 season on Saturday 11th August against Notts County!
The lucky winner will receive a mascot package which is inclusive of:
• Full tour of the ground before kick-off, including a visit to the home team changing rooms
• Mascots take part in a training session on the pitch pre-kick off with a qualified coach
• Lead the team onto the pitch before kick-off
• Photograph with the Captains in the official match photograph pre-kick off
• Photograph and autograph opportunities throughout the course of the day subject to availability
All you have to do to enter the competition is complete the registration form at www.mickgeorge.co.uk/cufcmascot. The competition closes at 5pm on Thursday 2nd August 2018, and the winner will be randomly selected on Friday 3rd August 2018.
Terms and conditions apply. Mascots must be under the age of 16, and be accompanied by a responsible adult on match day.