The high demand for Match Sponsorship during 2018/19 has continued ahead of the new season, with only three games remaining to local businesses seeking the ideal package to highlight your company’s brand!
Earlier this month, the club announced over 50% of the packages had been snapped up ahead of general sale and now all but three games have confirmed match sponsors.
Every game before Christmas has now been sold, with only the home fixtures against Lincoln City (29th December), Port Vale (9th February) and Swindon Town (19th April) still available. The U’s commercial team expect the high popularity for this package to continue, and remaining fixtures to sell out prior to the start of the Sky Bet League Two campaign.
Match Sponsorship with Cambridge United during the 2018/19 season, is the ideal way to highlight your company’s brand whilst delivering a day to remember for staff, customers and clients.
Hosted in the 8build Executive Hospitality Lounge your company will benefit from exposure to approximately 5,000 match day supporters as well as reaching a wider audience through our digital channels.
Want to know what’s included:
- Table of ten in our 8build Executive Hospitality Lounge
- Matchday exposure through tannoy system highlighting your company’s sponsorship
- Pre-match photo on pitch with company reps, team captains & match officials
- Select & present the Vindis Man of the Match
- Company Logo programme (front) and team sheet
- Social media coverage in match build up to 60,000 Twitter and 80,000 Facebook followers.
- Additional tailored marketing opportunities
- Dedicated account manager to organise the day & ensure full benefits for sponsorship
Match sponsorship is priced at £1,500 per match.
If you are interested in securing a match sponsorship with Cambridge United in 2018/19, we advise you to express an interest as early as possible by emailing Commercial@cambridge-United.co.uk or call 01223 632 125.
Click here to check out our full Match Day Commercial Opportunities Brochure for 2018/19.
It should also be noted that every match sponsor is entitled to a table of ten within the 8build Executive Lounge on their respective match day, which means the high demand for the match sponsor package has resulted in a number of games nearing capacity for executive hospitality places.
Those interested in booking a table of ten for executive hospitality are advised to do so at the earliest possible opportunity to ensure you can secure the game of your choice. Click here for more information.