Have you seen our Match Day packages for the 2018/19 season, offering your child the opportunity to get even closer to the action at the Abbey Stadium?
What does the Mascot Package include?
- The chance to exclusively meet our first team players inside the home dressing room
- A full tour of Cambridge United’s Stadium
- An exclusive Q & A session with a first team player
- Meet our Club mascot Marvin the Moose
- Play on the pitch at the same time as the first players before kick off
- Walk out the tunnel with Cambridge United’s first team players
- Coverage inside the Match Day Programme
- Pictures of your special experience at Cambridge United
How much does the Mascot package cost?
£99 for Mascot Experience which includes 2018/19 Cambridge United Junior Home kit*, Family Ticket, Certificate & VIP Pass
£75 for standard Mascot Experience which just includes experience, certificate & VIP Pass
*Adult size price will vary
What do mascots need for the day?
Mascots will require a full kit to wear. We will provide the opportunity to purchase a kit when booking a mascot package.
What else do we need to know about Mascot packages?
The package requires mascots to arrive at Cambridge United at 12:30pm on match day.
Parents of mascots will also be offered the opportunity to enjoy an upgraded match day experience of their own in hospitality. If you would like to upgrade to hospitality please email email@example.com or call 01223 632770
How to book a mascot package?
Simply call 01223 632 770 to secure a package over the phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that the Loyalty Card Scheme from the 2017/18 season is now expired and the cards can no longer be redeemed.