Match Day Programme - £3 - Available around the ground and Club Sho
Tonight’s match day programme for the game against Wycombe Wanderers will be available around the ground and in the club shop for just £3, check out what’s in the programme here!
Packed full of news, views and features, tonight’s edition includes:
- Main Feature article with U’s loan full back Darnell Furlong – The QPR defender discusses his progress at the Abbey Stadium, recent form for United and what it’s been like to work under Shaun Derry
- Notes from Manager Shaun Derry who gives his thoughts ahead of the hotly anticipated clash with the Chairboys and the chance to play under the floodlights at the Abbey Stadium
- Chairman Dave Doggett pens a column on the fantastic effect of the Amber Army
- Chief Executive Jez George discusses the exciting developments and hard work to have taken place within the club’s academy over the last ten years and how we are beginning to see the results
- Mark Roberts pens a guest columnist piece on the recent appointment of Pep Guardiola at Manchester City and whether we will see the best of pep?
- Training Shots – Check out a gallery of images of the U’s hard at work on the training field
- 100 Years of Coconuts/Legend’s Wall – Alan Kimble is the latest U’s icon to be profiled as part of the Newmarket Road End Legend’s Wall
- Guest Columnists – Mike Barnes and Ali Cliffe
- We’re off to Wembley – Read more about the U’s recent triumph in the Football League Girls Cup, with Bottisham U13s leading United to the National Final at Wembley
- Youth Team Update – Full match report and feature with Professional Development Phase Lead Coach Mark Bonner following the U’s 2-1 win over Peterborough United U18s
- Junior U’s fun & Games – Guess U, Squad Number Maths and Wordsearch
- Facts/Figures and Fixtures
As well as all of that, Darnell Furlong has signed 30 copies of the programme which will be distributed randomly to sellers around the ground, so be sure to pick up a copy for a chance to win!
Click here to buy tickets for the game or head to the ticket office before kick off at 7:45pm.