Check out what’s in this weekend’s edition here!
Tomorrow’s match day programme for the game against Exeter City will be available around the ground and in the club shop for just £3, check out what’s in the programme here!
Packed full of news, views and features, this weekend’s edition includes:
- Main Feature article with U’s goal keeper Will Norris – The shot stopper talks to the match day programme about life between the sticks and how he refuses to rest on his laurels as United continue their play-off push
- Notes from Manager Shaun Derry who rallies the Amber Army following a thrilling midweek win over Wycombe Wanderers
- Chairman Dave Doggett reveals some exciting news about an Honorary Director of the football club
- Chief Executive Jez George discusses the exciting developments and hard work to have taken place within the club’s academy over the last ten years and how we are beginning to see the results
- Exeter City Ones to Watch – A full profile on the visitors to the Abbey Stadium and a look back at some of their greatest players with Leigh Edwards in “Top Boys”
- The Amber Army Asks… Ben Williamson – See if your questions made the match day programme as the United striker answers the fans
- CUFC Mastermind – Josh Coulson and Robbie Simpson go head to head as they test their general knowledge!
- 100 Years of Coconuts/Legend’s Wall – Tom Finney is the latest U’s icon to be profiled as part of the Newmarket Road End Legend’s Wall
- Guest Columnists – Mike Barnes and Ali Cliffe
- Around the Division – Neil Cole takes another look at goings on elsewhere in Sky Bet League Two
- Junior U’s fun & Games – Guess U, Squad Number Maths and Wordsearch
- Facts/Figures and Fixtures
As well as all of that, Will Norris has signed 30 copies of the programme which will be distributed randomly to sellers around the ground, so be sure to pick up a copy for a chance to win!
Click here to buy tickets for the game or head to the ticket office before kick off at 3:00pm.