YEOVIL TOWN – MATCH DAY PROGRAMME – SPECIAL COMMUNITY TRUST EDITIONCheck out what features in a special Cambridge United Community Trust edition of the match day programme!
With the Community Trust sponsoring tomorrow’s clash against Yeovil Town, the charitable arm of the club have completely taken over the match day programme, giving supporters the chance to read about the wide range of projects currently being delivered across the local community.
For just £3 supporters can read all of this:
- Chairman of the Community Trust Graham Daniels – A welcome to the Abbey Stadium from the Community Trust Chairman, who reveals his excitement about the growing number of opportunities to engage with the community for Cambridge United.
- Shaun Derry - The U’s boss reiterates the importance of the first team’s role within the community.
- Community Trust Manager Danny Kerrigan – Column about the growing outreach of the Community Trust and the need to do more!
- Kick it Out – Tomorrow’s match is the club’s official Kick it Out day, as the U’s pledge their support towards the anti-discrimination campaign. Find out more about the first team’s involvement in 20 primary school assemblies that have taken place over the last two weeks!
- Main Feature Article with Josh Coulson - Interview with United’s longest serving players about how the first team’s role within the community has evolved during his years with the club.
- #CambridgeUnites Campaign – Further information about the exciting fundraiser, which is set to give the Amber Army the chance to win a host of very unique experiences with the first team players and coaching staff.
- View of the Chairman – Dave Doggett touches upon the upcoming planning application for a Sporting Village in Trumpington and the impact that could have on Cambridge United Community Trust’s ability to deliver more.
- Jez George Q & A – Cambridge United Chief Executive reveals the story behind the Community Trust and the club’s burning desire to constantly deliver more.
- Features on the Trust’s collaboration with AstraZeneca for the “Sporty Science” project, School Sport Programme, Disability Sport Programme, Female Football Development initiative, National Citizen Service programme, Abbey Ward projects and much more.
- Yeovil Town – A full profile on the visitors to the Abbey Stadium
- 100 Years of Coconuts – Tribute to Cambridge United legend Russell Crane.
- Junior U’s – Plenty of fun and games to enjoy!
The match day programme will be available to purchase from sellers around the Abbey Stadium and from the Cambridge United club shop/Main Stand Retail outlet for just £3.
Tickets for the match are still available online by clicking here.