Tickets are proving to be hot property for next week’s “An Evening With Shaun Derry” dinner, with the Amber Army advised to purchase tickets as soon as possible for next Tuesday’s event (7:00pm).
As well as enjoying a three course meal in the luxurious Premier Travel Hospitality Suite, the U’s are offering supporters the chance to spend an exclusive evening with the United boss, who will be quizzed on his playing career and life beyond football by Sky Sports and TalkSPORT presenter Max Rushden.
Like all U’s fans, Max is enthusiastic to hear more about Shaun’s career, his aspirations for Cambridge United and what makes him tick as a person.
The Itinerary (7pm arrival for a 7:30pm start):
- Welcome and introductions
- Starters - Celeriac & Truffle Oil Velouté
- Cambridge United discussion: an insight into how he got the job, the type of coach he is, what can be achieved.
- Mains - Pork Chop, Black Pudding Mash & Spring Greens
- An Insight into Shaun’s career: an in-depth look back at Shaun’s career, his humble beginnings at Notts County and narrowly making the cut, Sheffield United and run-ins with Neil Warnock, partying at Portsmouth, long hair at Leeds, administration at Crystal Palace, in the Premier League with QPR and THAT game at the Etihad.
- Desserts - Lemon & Lime Cheesecake
- Q&A and a quickfire look back at the most interesting characters Shaun’s played with and against.
- Tea & Coffee
There will also be the chance for autographs and photographs with both Max and Shaun.
Tickets are priced at £40 per person, with tables of up to ten available for party bookings. There is just one week to go until the special event, and the club is urging supporters to secure their places at the earliest possible opportunity.
The club is advising anyone who is interested in attending this one-off event, to book their place as soon as possible by contacting a member of our commercial team on 01223 632 125 or by emailing email@example.com. Click here
to book a place online.