Application Closing Date 11th September.
Cambridge United are looking to recruit a suitable individual for the position of First Team Kit Manager.
The suitable individual will be responsible for all training, match kit and equipment, ensuring it is maintained to a high standard and is readily available for training and fixtures.
Previous experience in this role or similar within a professional sports environment is essential. This position is available to start immediately.
Key Duties will include:
• To set out, count in and collect training kit each day
• To wash, dry and store training kit post last session of the day
• To wash, dry and store match kit after each First team fixture
• To wash, dry and store match kit after each Development fixture
• To wash, dry and store match kit after each Youth Team fixture
• To distribute tracksuit, polo shirt and Puma socks to players upon signing
• To collect tracksuit, polo shirt and other outstanding kit from players once they are leaving the club
• To collect suit sizes from new players upon signing and pass on to the Football Secretary
• To print new players match shirts (home and away) with name and number once signed
• To print all new training kit, tracksuits and polo shirts of players and staff with numbers or initials
• To keep the cleanliness of the machines, hanging areas and general areas of the kit room to the highest possible standards
• To prepare the match kit in advance of travel for away games or set up for home game
• To liaise with the Football Secretary regarding colour of kit to be used on each match day, especially goalkeeper kit
• To inform the Football Secretary of squad number to be used by each new signing (permanent or loan).
• To ensure all training equipment (balls, bibs and cones) are put out for and collected in after each training session
To apply for this position, please submit your application along with a full CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th September 2015.