Day One begins today – Secure a place for the remainder of the week
The Cambridge United Soccer Schools in association with Elms Cambridge BMW are underway at 15 venues across the region with Monday Skill school kicking off the first of five exciting themed days.
Over 1,000 children aged between 4-12 years old from across Cambridgeshire are about to enjoy a jam-packed week of Soccer Schools action, with Monday Skill School, Goalscoring Tuesday, Wacky Wednesday, First Team Thursday and Academy Friday all part of the entertainment.
As always visits from members of the Cambridge United first team at every venue this Thursday are sure to prove popular. The U’s will be taking part in an exclusive Q & A session, pose for pictures and sign autographs as well as taking on Soccer School participants in very special skills challenge.
Check out the full schedule of players visits at the following link. Places are still available to book online in time for First Team Thursday and for the remaining four days of the week. Click here to secure a place for your child now.
MONDAY – SKILL SCHOOL
- Children have the chance to learn one on one skills such as the Maradona turn, Ronaldo Chop and the Rainbow Flick
- Finishing Techniques
- Shooting with Power
- Free Kicks & Penalties
WACKY WEDNESDAY RETURNS!
- Halloween themed fancy dress
- Children can bring your wackiest to dress up the coaches!
FIRST TEAM THURSDAY
- The first team players will be visiting all 15 venues across the region, who will be available for autographs, pictures and an exclusive Q & A
- Focus on the Academy philosophy, concentrating on the creator, destroyer and goal scorer
- This day includes more intense technical training with a focus on agility, balance and speed exercises
Cambridge Regional College
Girls only, Goalkeeper specific and Futsal schools are also included in the busy schedule, find out more about Cambridge United Soccer Schools at www.cusoccerschools.co.uk, or check out Cambridge Youth Development on Twitter @CambridgeUYD.
Call 01223 566 500 (Option 4) for more information.