October Half-Term Next Week!
We are just one week away from the start of the Cambridge United Half-Term Soccer Schools, meaning that there is not long left to secure a place for the exciting bonanza taking place across the region!
Once again 15 venues will host the latest series of Soccer Schools in association with Elms Cambridge BMW which is set to be the spookiest ever in the lead up to Halloween.
Last week the club announced that demand at every venue was increasing by the day and that has proved to the case over the weekend too with a number of venues teetering on capacity. Therefore, those who are interested in securing a place are urged to book as early as possible to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
As well as First Team Thursday in which the U’s will head out to all venues for a very special visit, next week’s schedule also includes an exciting sequence of themed days which can found below:
MONDAY – SKILL SCHOOL
- Children have the chance to learn one on one skills such as the Maradona turn, Ronaldo Chop and the Rainbow Flick
- Finishing Techniques
- Shooting with Power
- Free Kicks & Penalties
WACKY WEDNESDAY RETURNS!
- Halloween themed fancy dress
- Children can bring your wackiest to dress up the coaches!
FIRST TEAM THURSDAY
- The first team players will be visiting all 15 venues across the region, who will be available for autographs, pictures and an exclusive Q & A
- Focus on the Academy philosophy, concentrating on the creator, destroyer and goal scorer
- This day includes more intense technical training with a focus on agility, balance and speed exercises
Cambridge Regional College
You can book online now for all Soccer Schools at the following link
, or alternatively arrange a place over the phone by calling 01223 566 500 (option 4).
Girls only, Goalkeeper specific and Futsal schools are also included in the busy schedule, find out more about Cambridge United Soccer Schools at www.cusoccerschools.co.uk
, or check out Cambridge Youth Development on Twitter @CambridgeUYD