Book a place for First Team Thursday!
With the Elms Cambridge BMW October half-term Soccer Schools now only two weeks’ away, time is ticking on the chance to sign up and meet the U’s for First Team Thursday.
Once again Cambridge United’s first team players will be heading out across the region to meet, greet, sign autographs, pose for pictures and take part in an exclusive Q & A session at the 15 Soccer School venues this half-term.
First Team Thursday is just one of five exciting themed days on the latest series of Soccer Schools which begins on Monday 26th October. The full schedule is as follows:
MONDAY – SKILL SCHOOL
- Children have the chance to learn one on one skills such as the Maradona turn, Ronaldo Chop and the Rainbow Flick
- Finishing Techniques
- Shooting with Power
- Free Kick & Penalties
WACKY WEDNESDAY RETURNS!
- Halloween themed fancy dress
- Children can bring your wackiest to dress up the coaches!
FIRST TEAM THURSDAY
- The first team players will be visiting all 15 venues across the region, who will be available for autographs, pictures and an exclusive Q & A
- Focus on the Academy philosophy, concentrating on the creator, destroyer and goal scorer
- This day includes more intense technical training with a focus on agility, balance and speed exercises
Meanwhile, with the October half-term Soccer Schools falling in the lead up to Halloween, those in attendance can expect plenty of spooky turns and twists along the way.
Demand at every venue is increasing by the day, so make sure you book a place for your child well in advance to avoid disappointment!
You can book online now for all Soccer Schools at the following link
, or alternatively arrange a place over the phone by calling 01223 566 500 (option 4).
Girls only, Goalkeeper specific and Futsal schools are also included in the busy schedule, find out more about Cambridge United Soccer Schools at www.cusoccerschools.co.uk
, or check out Cambridge Youth Development on Twitter @CambridgeUYD