Sponsor a player for the 2015/16 Football League Season
The newest arrivals at the Abbey Stadium are all now available as part of the 2015/16 Player sponsorship packages, which aim to increase brand awareness and strengthen your partnership with Cambridge United Football Club.
Whether you are a local business hoping to promote your brand name or simply a supporter looking to increase your involvement with the club, the U’s have the answer for you with the all-new Player Sponsorship packages.
From next season the club is offering three levels of sponsorship, beginning with the bronze package priced at £500 + VAT which includes some of the club’s rising stars such as Will Norris and Matt Lowe.
Harrison Dunk, Chris Dunn and Liam Hughes are just a few who are available in the silver package from £750 + VAT. Whilst the chance to sponsor the U’s biggest names are included in the Gold packages from £1000 + VAT, with new signings Barry Corr and Mark Roberts joining star player Ryan Donaldson and manager Richard Money on this premium list.
All these opportunities are expected to prove extremely popular, so the club is encouraging those interested to act fast to ensure you secure your preferred player of choice.
As well as improving your partnership with the club, the benefits of a sponsorship next season include:
• A chance to meet the players and receive a signed framed photo at the start of the season
• Have your company logo, name and website address published in the player sponsorship page of the official match day programme
• Quarter page advertisement in the match day programme
• Coverage on the club’s social media channels on match day
• PA acknowledgement before the start of every home game and when your player scores
• A personal appearance from the sponsored player at your place of work
• Meet your player at the end of the season and be presented with a signed, match-worn shirt
• Four hospitality places and seats in the Executive Box for one specified match during the season
If you are interested in finding out more about the sponsorship packages or would like to book a player now, please contact Liz Slack by emailing Commercial@Cambridge-United.co.uk.
Meanwhile you can check out a number of further partnership opportunities available with Cambridge United next season, in the official 2015/16 brochure. Click here
to view the publication online now.