Cambridge United introduce new online box office!
CAMBRIDGE United are delighted to announce that supporters will now be able to use the new and improved online box office.
As part of the club’s new ticketing system, supporters are encouraged to pre-book tickets for U’s home games to help avoid queues and congestion at the turnstiles.
The new online box office via cambridge-united.co.uk will enable supporters to:
• Choose a specific seat or terrace ticket
• Print your own e-ticket at home or have your ticket sent to you via SMS.
• Have your ticket posted out or made available for collection.
An online transaction fee of 50p per ticket will apply, this is cheaper than the previous online ticket ordering system. An additional 20p fee applies for SMS tickets. As an introduction to the new online box office, supporters will be able to purchase tickets for the fixtures against Exteter and Luton without paying the 50p transaction fee.
Telephone bookings can also be made by calling the U’s ticket office on 01223 566 500. Each ticket ordered over the telephone is subject to a 75p booking fee.
Match tickets can still be purchased from the U’s ticket office with no transaction fees.
As part of the club’s continued progression, an Early Purchase scheme has been put in place. Supporters who purchase their tickets before 5pm on the day before a game will be eligible for standard ticket prices. Any tickets purchased on the day of a game, by telephone or in person will be subject to an additional cost of £2 per ticket. This cost applies to all tickets in all areas of the ground. The Early Purchase scheme will begin for the fixture against Oxford United on Saturday 11th October.
Supporters can purchase match tickets online on the day of the game for no extra charge.
- Lost or damaged tickets can be replaced at a charge of £1 per ticket. The original ticket will then become void.
- Telephone booking fees have been put in place due to the large number of calls being received at the club.
- Valid ID must be shown when collecting pre-booked tickets. (Photo card driving license, valid Credit/Debit card or utility bill dated within the last 12 months.)
- Proof of entitlement will also be requested for all concession ticket purchases.
- All supporters will need to create an online account before making their first purchase through the U’s online box office.
- The previous charge of 3.5% for credit card bookings has been removed
- No online transaction charges will apply until Sunday 21st September 2014.
CLICK HERE to visit the U's online box office!