16 Training Facilitators Required
Cambridge United Youth & Community Trust are looking to identify 16 ‘Training Facilitators’ to help improve the procedures for welfare of children during their youth development training sessions. The roles will commence in September for the 2014-15 season. The positions are on a voluntary basis and are suited to young aspiring coaches, who can develop by observing our training sessions and professional coaches on a weekly basis. However, all types of applicants will be considered.
What does the role entail?
• Being the first point of contact for parents, stationed at the AstroTurf entrance.
• De-register children (at some venues)
• Administer First Aid as appropriate
• Give out information, both verbally and physically (parents letters, flyers etc)
• Ensure the welfare of children at all times
To apply to be a Cambridge United Training Facilitator, please download this application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org – you can also use this email for any queries about these positions. Alternatively you can post your application form to James Cutting, Foundation Development Manager, Cambridge United Football Club, Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LN.