Vacancy - Kit & Equipment ManagerCAMBRIDGE United Football Club are looking to recruit a full time member of staff in the position of Kit and Equipment Manager.
Job Title - Kit and Equipment Manager.
Reporting to - Director of Football.
Location - Based at the Football Club Main Offices and the clubs training ground(s) .
Key Objectives - To support the Football Operation with the organisation of kit and equipment for training games and matches. Ensure effective work practices are in place to assist he football staff.
Role Accountabilities & Key Duties
1. To be responsible for all playing kit, training kit and equipment
2. To ensure the club philosophies and values are adhered to
3. Salary could be increased by undertaking other roles at the club, including coaching within the community programme
4. To attend meetings as directed by the Director of Football
5. To undertake other appropriate duties as directed by The Director of Football
Skills & Experience
1. Previous experience within professional sport, preferably football, is essential.
2. Full driving license is required.
3. Applicants must be hard working, organised, responsible, conscientious and meticulous.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Monday 18th August, start date ASAP.