Book early for discounts!
With children heading back to school, its time to start thinking about October Half Term! (click here to download flyer).
We know that lots of parents like to plan ahead... which is why we have created discount code ‘EARLYBIRD10’ for our October Half Term football courses.
This discount code means that you can attend a morning session (four hours) for as little as £13.50 and a full day (eight hours) for just £27.00
In October half term Cambridge United Youth & Community Trust have the following football sessions taking place:
– Four hour match play sessions where the emphasis is on funMatch Mornings
Football Theory – Exclusive to CUFC Regional Development Centre players. A re-cap of the first term of training
Futsal – An indoor football session, where players play football the Brazilian way!
Skill School – An indoor session where players learn some new tricks and skills!
Goalkeeper Camps – Two hours specific goalkeeper training followed by an opportunity for players to play in goal in small sided games
- – Match Morning at Abbey Pool AstroTurf, Cambridge – 9am until 1pmMonday 28 October
- Monday 28 October – Option for RDC players (exclusively) to stay for ‘Football Theory’ in the learning centre at the R Costings Abbey Stadium (Players attending both can therefore stay all day from 9am until 5pm).
- – Match Morning at Witchford Village College – 9am until 1pmTuesday 29 October
- Tuesday 29 October – Option to stay for ‘Skill School’ in the sports hall (Players attending both can therefore stay all day from 9am until 5pm).
- – Match Morning at Hinchingbrooke School – 9am until 1pmWednesday 30 October
- Wednesday 30 October – Goalkeeper Camp at Hinchingbrooke School – 9am until 1pm
- Wednesday 30 October – Option for goalkeepers to stay until 3pm for more training.
- – Match Morning at Linton Village College – 9am until 1pmThursday 31 October
- Thursday 31 October – Goalkeeper Camp at Linton Village College – 9am until 1pm
- Thursday 31 October – Option for players to stay for ‘Futsal’ session in the sports hall (Players attending both can therefore stay all day from 9am until 5pm).
- – Goalkeeper Camp at Coldhams Common, Cambridge – 2:00-5:00pmFriday 1 November
To take advantage of this special 10% discount enter the above code before Tuesday 01 October.
www.cutrust.co.ukPlaces for all courses can be secured online at
If you have any queries about our October Half Term football programme please contact Foundation Development Manager James Cutting – email@example.com