Cambridge United Mascot Packages
What does the Mascot Package include?
- The chance to exclusively meet our first team players inside the home dressing room
- A full tour of Cambridge United’s Stadium
- An exclusive Q & A session with a first team player
- Meet our Club mascot Marvin the Moose
- Play on the pitch at the same time as the first players before kick off
- Walk out the tunnel with Cambridge United’s first team players
- Coverage inside the Match Day Programme
- Pictures of your special experience at Cambridge United
How much does the Mascot package cost?
At just £50 per child, we are pleased to say we offer one of the cheapest mascot packages in the entire EFL!
What do mascots need for the day?
Mascots will require a full kit to wear. We will provide the opportunity to purchase a kit when booking a mascot package, or alternatively we can provide kit on the day to borrow (however please be aware that mascots will have to change and give the kit back, so could therefore miss the start of the game).
What else do we need to know about Mascot packages?
The package requires mascots to arrive at Cambridge United at 12:30pm on match day.
Parents of mascots will also be offered the opportunity to enjoy an upgraded match day experience of their own in hospitality. When purchasing a mascot package, you will have the chance to take up a place in Club Cambridge at a discounted price of just £35 per person, or our higher end hospitality offering in the 8build Lounge at £50 per person.
How to book a mascot package?
Simply call 01223 632 770 to secure a package over the phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.