CAMBRIDGE United Football Club are running professional trials in May 2015, where the eventual winner of the process will be offered a professional contract with the club. All players will experience professional training led by our first team coaching staff based at the Cambridge United FC training ground. The trials are open to players born between September 1st 1995 and August 31st 1998.
Following the initial assessment 30 players will be selected for an internal fixture in June.
The next stage of the process is for 15 players to be invited back to play versus the CUFC Development Squad.
The winner of the process will gain a professional contact with Cambridge United FC.
The initial two day assessment will include:
• Accommodation - A one night stay with other trialists at housing in central Cambridge in close proximity to the training ground and stadium.
• Training delivered by UEFA qualified Cambridge United First Team coaching staff.
• SAQ (Speed, Agility, Quickness) sessions for outfield players and specific goalkeeper training/assessment for goalkeepers
• Technical training and fitness assessments overseen by First Team coaching staff
• Evening meal included on day one. Breakfast and lunch provided on day two.
• Internal matches on day two
• Feedback report sent to all participants by email following trial outcome