CAMBRIDGE United Football Club are running professional trials where the eventual winner of the process will be offered a professional contract with the club. All players will experience professional training led by our first team coaching staff based at the Cambridge United FC training ground. The trials are open to players born between September 1st 1993 and August 31st 1997. The deadline for applications has been extended to Friday 10th April.
Following the initial assessment, players will be selected for an internal fixture in June.
The next stage of the process is for a squad of players to be invited back to play versus the CUFC Development Squad. The winner of the process will gain a professional contact with Cambridge United FC.
The initial two day assessment will include:
• Accommodation - A one night stay with other trialists at housing in central Cambridge in close proximity to the training ground and stadium.
• Training delivered by UEFA qualified Cambridge United First Team coaching staff.
• SAQ (Speed, Agility, Quickness) sessions for outfield players and specific goalkeeper training/assessment for goalkeepers
• Technical training and fitness assessments overseen by First Team coaching staff
• Evening meal included on day one. Breakfast and lunch provided on day two.
• Internal matches on day two
• Feedback report sent to all participants by email following trial outcome
To apply please download and return the application form from our dedicated website. For more details visit www.beaprofootballer.co.uk
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 566500.