With the 2016/17 English Football League fast approaching, the Amber Army can now book places on several exciting match day packages and gain exclusive access at the Cambs Glass Stadium.
Every young U’s supporter dreams of walking out on to the pitch wearing the Amber and Black jersey and now they can, courtesy of the club’s new and improved Mascot package.
As well as the unbelievable opportunity to take to the field with Shaun Derry's side this season, other benefits include:
• Visiting the Home changing room to get autographs and pictures with the Cambridge United players
• Receive a goody bag including an autograph book
• Four seated tickets for the Mundipharma Community Stand (including the mascot)
• Chance to warm up on the pitch with a Cambridge United Community Coach
• Walk out of the tunnel with the Cambridge United First Team
• Souvenir signed photograph
• Match Day Programme including photograph and short profile of the mascot.
This package is priced at just £150 including VAT for one mascot, or alternatively you can book a group of 11 for a discounted price of £995 including VAT. Please note all mascots must be in full Cambridge United 2016/17 season kit, shirts can be purchased from the Club Shop
Meanwhile the all-new Match Day Experience package is an equally exciting way for local clubs or large party groups to enjoy the action and a little bit more at the Cambs Glass Stadium next season.
This experience is the perfect answer for those looking to celebrate a birthday or club day out in style, with a host of benefits as follows:
• Visit the home changing room to get autographs and pictures with the U’s
• Enjoy a question and answer session with selected players
• Form the Guard of Honour at kick-off
• Receive seated tickets for the Mundipharma Community Stand
• Play a small-sided match on the pitch at half time
Priced at £25 per person, groups must have a minimum of ten participants whilst bookings of over 30 will receive a discount at just £20 per person.
If you are interested in either of these match day packages for a home fixture during the 2016/17 season, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a booking form, or call 01223 566500.
The club strongly encourages supporters interested in signing up to the mascot packages to do so as early as possible, with places limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.