• 10% discount on official Away Travel
• Priority purchase on FA Cup, League Cup and JPT matches
• Priority purchase on away Sky Bet League Two fixtures
The deadline for current season ticket holders to renew their existing seat is 5pm on Tuesday 31st May. Any remaining seats will be placed on general sale from Wednesday 1st June.
PAY WITH INTEREST FREE INSTALLMENTS
Cambridge United supporters can also take advantage of interest free installment payments in the following ways:
- Book between 1st – 7th May and spread the cost over four payments
- Book between 8th May – 7th June and spread the cost over three payments
- Book between 8th June – 7th July and spread the cost over two payments
- Book from 8th July onwards – 100% in one payment
All subsequent payments will be taken one calendar month from the date of purchase
HOW TO BUY
– Head to www.cufcdirect.com
to guarantee your seat for the 2016/17 season online now.
OVER THE PHONE – Call 01223 566 500 to arrange a season ticket for the 2016/17 season over the phone by speaking to our ticket office.
IN-PERSON – Head in-store to the club shop and arrange a season ticket.
Season tickets can be purchased with debit cards (£1.50 booking fee), credit cards (£3.00 booking fee), Cheque (£5.00 booking fee) and cash payments.
Charges for all match day ticket next season will be as follows:
Debit card - 50p per ticket (online or phone)
Credit Card - £1 per ticket (online or phone)
Match Day - £2 per ticket (purchased within three hours of kick-off)